SOL-50 Mounting System
The best decision for the solar power system.
SOL-50 photovoltaic mounting systems are characterized by an unbeatable, aesthetic appearance and a uniform module field. Thus solar systems do not look like a foreign body on the roof.
SOL-50 advantages at a glance
- More energy yields in winter due to a easy slipping of snow layers
- The SOL-50 Mounting System for photovoltaic systems offers an integrated anti-theft device as standard. The prescribed anti-slip protection of the solar power modules
- Protection against falling modules) is also included in the photovoltaic mounting system.
- DIBt Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik - building authority approval for SOL-50 Photovoltaic Mounting System Compliant with state building regulations, approval no.: Z-14.4-726
- Longevity of connections / electrical lines through innovative cable management system according to VDE (German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association)
- Optimized airflow, reduced wind and whistling noise due to closed module array and customized profile closures
- Installation of the SOL-50 Photovoltaic Mounting System also possible in island and coastal regions (Wind Load Zone 4)
- Sale for over 20 years more than 100,000 successful photovoltaic mounting system installations worldwide
- Mounting Test Winner, tested by DGS Berlin photovoltaik 10/2013 and pv magazine 03/2014
The SOL-50 Photovoltaic Mounting System is an insertion system. In the SOL-50 Mounting System, the photovoltaic modules are floated, no module clamps are used, expansion-related glass breakage / micro-cracks in the cells are minimized.
SOL-50 solar power systems are always individually tailored for your photovoltaic project with all relevant structural details using the SOLDraft planning software.